Campus Minister Job Opening –
The Campus Ministers’ primary responsibility is to enhance the Catholic-Christian identity of Joliet Catholic Academy and to help the members of the school community grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Click Here for a detailed job description.
- Minimum of a B.A. in Theology or Religious studies (Graduate degree preferred).
- Must be an active, practicing Catholic.
- Background in education is preferred.
- Background in liturgical music preferred.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (nights and weekends, the Kairos retreat program will require you to be away from home for several days, several times per year).