Job Title: Head Varsity Coach – Dance Team
- Lead the planning, development and execution of the sport program by focusing on building a positive culture and developing quality relationships with student-athletes and parents.
- Implement an effective training and competition regiment that maximizes student-athlete performance in the sport
- Provide direction and evaluation for assistant coaches throughout the program to ensure continuity through all levels.
- Communicate effectively with all program stakeholders to ensure a positive, quality experience is provided for our student-athletes
- Manage and track all equipment inventory and program budget each year
- Perform all other duties as outlined by Joliet Catholic Academy, the East Suburban Catholic Conference, and the UDA or IHSA.
- 3-5 years experience as a head dance coach preferred
- Extensive knowledge, skills, and abilities in the strategy and technologies of the sport
- Experience interacting with student-athletes, parents, assistant coaches through deliberate, positive interactions
- Ability to serve as an effective role model for student-athletes and represent Joliet Catholic Academy with integrity and respect in all communities
- Illinois Department of Education valid coaching certification or valid certificate from the National Federation Coaches Education Program or ability to fulfill state head coaching requirements
- Illinois Department of Education valid teaching certificate or valid certification from the IHSA American Sports Education Program (ASEP)
Application Procedure: E-mail Resume and Cover Letter to JCA Girls Athletic Coordinator Mrs. Tina Kinsella at email@example.com
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have a resume kept on file or call 815.741.0500.