Thank you for your interest in Joliet Catholic Academy. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our college preparatory high school for boys and girls.
Choosing a high school is a family decision, and we invite your entire family to visit during our annual Open House. You will have the chance to tour our facilities and to talk to JCA’s administration, department chairs and our outstanding faculty and staff. You can learn more about the curriculum, clubs and sports by interacting with our Student Ambassadors.
We know that you will spend a great deal of time making the difficult decision of which high school to attend. We welcome you to our campus to get to know JCA for yourselves.
- Schedule a shadow visit
- Take a private tour
- Attend an Open House
- Attend an athletic event
Consider this an open invitation to come visit us. You will see firsthand why JCA is simply the right choice. We have …
- Dedicated faculty
- Bright and caring students
- Faith in action
- Commitment to service
- A rich tradition of excellence, in and out of the classroom, creating our learning community which is second to none
Don’t take our word for it, however. Come and see what being an Angel and a Hilltopper is all about. You won’t regret it!
Admissions Office Staff
- Ryan Quigley, Director of Admissions 815.741.0500, ext. 214
- Mary Ragusa, Assistant Director of Admissions 815.741.0500, ext. 274
- Joe Gura, Assistant Director of Admissions 815.741.0500, ext. 284