Transcript Requests

Current students can request their official transcripts through their Naviance account. Students will need to go to the ‘Colleges I’m Applying To’ list and click on the Request Transcripts button. After completing this step, the student will receive further instruction on how to pay for their transcript requests. Please contact the Counseling Department with questions regarding current student transcripts at 815-741-0500, ext. 267.

Alumni or transfer student transcripts can be obtained from the Student Records Coordinator. Click here to download the proper form: Alumni Transcript Request Form.

Contact JCA’s Student Records Coordinator for questions regarding alumni and former student transcripts at 815.741.0500.

Find us online