At Joliet Catholic Academy, we strive to provide a quality Catholic education. Tuition and fees cover only a portion of what it costs to educate a student. Detailed information on tuition and fees can be found in JCA’s Parent-Student Handbook.
JCA strives to keep the tuition rate as competitive as possible through the generosity of our alumni, friends, and sound financial management. We feel strongly that the education we provide, the values we teach, and the opportunity we offer for individual attention and participation is invaluable
It is our belief that finances should not be the sole factor in determining whether or not a student has the opportunity to attend Joliet Catholic Academy. We feel strongly that the education we deliver, the values we teach and the opportunity we offer for individual attention and participation should be available to all students. Finances should not prevent any student from the benefits of a Catholic education.
A Catholic education is an investment for a lifetime.
- $11,295 for the first student
- $10,120 for the second student ($1,175 discount)
- $8,945 for the third student ($2,350 discount)
- No charge for a fourth student ($11,295 discount)
- Activity: $200 (applied from $300 non-refundable deposit)
- Application/Transfer: $30 one-time fee upon entering JCA
- Athletic Participation: $115 per season (fall, winter and spring)
- Band: $95 (when applicable)
- Busing: $900 (when applicable)
- Daily Planner: $15 ($20 each for replacement planners)
- Drug Testing: $52
- Fundraising Obligation: $450 ($650 for families with more than one student)
- Graduation: $175
- Kairos: $280
- One-to-One Technology: $32 (for Freshmen and Sophomores in 2016-2017)
- Parent Association Dues: $10 per family
- Parking Permit: $200
- Registration: $300 non-refundable deposit required annually with $100 applied toward the first tuition payment
- Retreat: $25
- Schedule Change: $75
- Technology: $40
- Transcripts: $5 per copy
- Virtual School Courses: $275
**Additional fees may apply. Please consult the Parent-Student Handbook for changes that may occur. Tuition and fees are subject to change at the discretion of the school.
Tuition payment options
Payments can be made via credit card or automatic bank transfers. Other options are available and arranged through the Business Office at 815.741.0500 ext. 218. JCA offers a variety of payment options:
- Full payment
- Bi-annual payments
- Quarterly payments
- Monthly installments
- To download our Direct Debit Information, please click here.
- To download our Tuition Payment Plan, please click here.
- Parents and guardians of JCA students have the option to pay tuition and fees online. JCA has partnered with First Midwest Bank and Link2Gov to provide a safe and secure web application to our JCA families. Click here and you will be automatically transferred to the secure website that will safely process your online transaction.