Thank you for your interest in Joliet Catholic Academy’s Athletic Department. Here at JCA, we take great pride in our athletic programs. The reason we have had such great success is people like you – our alumni, parents, friends, coaches and former athletes who have set the standard of excellence, based on the examples of hard work, dedication, perseverance and sacrifice. In other words, you did it the “Joliet Catholic Academy way.”
At JCA, our students are very much aware of all the Hilltoppers and Angels that came before them. Our student-athletes understand the rich athletic history and take the responsibility of representing JCA seriously. Many boys and girls dream of becoming Hillmen and Angels, realizing they are not only competing for their school or for their team, they are part of a family with ties across the country from sea to shining sea.
Below you will find our contact information, links to various forms and any other miscellaneous information. Please contact us if you have questions. And remember, JCA is where the Victory Light shines brightly, now and always, as Hilltoppers and Angels.
Athletic Office Staff
- Dan Sharp, Athletic Director 815.741.0500, ext. 224
- Dave Douglas, Boys Athletic Coordinator 815.741.0500, ext. 233
- Tina Kinsella, Girls Athletic Coordinator 815.741.0500, ext. 221
- Debbie Dispenza, Athletic Secretary 815.741.0500, ext. 270
Athletic Office Links
- To view JCA’s Athletic Schedule, click here.
- To visit the IHSA website, click here.
- To visit the East Suburban Catholic Conference website, click here.
- To visit the NCAA website for Letter of Intent signing days, click here.
- To visit the NAIA website for Eligibility Center, click here.
- To view the IHSA Pre-Participation Examination (Physical) Form click here.
NEW FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Physicals will be done the week of May 8th through May 12th during all Theology classes. Any student athlete wishing to participate in a JCA school sport for the upcoming 2017-18 school year, will be able to complete a sports physical during that week.
The Parental Permission Slip needs to be signed by both parent and student athlete and the IHSA Pre-Participation Exam form needs to be completed on the front page and signed by parent and student athlete to have their physical taken at JCA. Both of these forms can be downloaded below. All forms will be collected on April 10th during Theology classes.
Payment ($25.00) is made on the day of the physical, cash or check payable to JCA.
A physical will not be done if both forms are not turned in and filled out along with parent and student signatures and $25.00 payment.
Any questions, please contact the Athletic Office at 815-741-0500, ext. 270, or email email@example.com.
Online Athletic Participation, Concussion Information and Consent Forms
Click Here to Submit the JCA Athletic Participation, Insurance, Steroid, and Concussion Forms Online.