Joliet Catholic Academy is hosting Junior High Night this upcoming Friday, October 21 at Joliet Memorial Stadium during the last varsity football home game vs. Marist High School. Kickoff is at 7:30. Junior high students who have attended the following JCA Summer Camps: football, dance, cheerleading, and band will all be included in the action.
JCA will be raising money for the “Pink Heals” Joliet Chapter throughout the week and at the game.
- $2 “Pink” Spirit Day – JCA students can purchase wristbands starting on Wednesday to wear pink on Friday’s “Spirit Day”
- JCA’s Student Council and moderator Mrs. Suzi Arnett wil have collection jugs for donations in the home and visitor stands throughout the Friday night football game.
- T-Shirts: the JCA varsity dance program will be selling t-shirts throughout the week and at the game to be worn by the student body, faculty, and staff.
- Pink Heals Fire Truck: the fire truck will be present at the game between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Stadium Decorations: Mrs. Luanne Roth and the JCA Football Team Moms are designing signs, bows, and ribbons to hang throughout Memorial Stadium, as well as providing our varsity football players with pink socks.
- Cheer/Dance Bows for Performance: JCA dance and cheer team members are designing bows for the summer campers to wear during their halftime performance. Bows will also be available for purchase.
- Pink Pom-Poms will be sold at the game as well
- ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TOWARDS PINK HEALS.
Junior High Football Players:
Junior High Cheerleaders:
Hello future Angels,
It’s that time of year again!! Time to come out and join the JCA Varsity Dance Team in their football halftime performance! Please see the practice time and performance time below.
Practice: Monday, October, 17th 3:30-5 upstairs in the Multi-Purpose roomPerformance : Friday, October 21st during halftime of the JCA Varsity Football game. The game begins at 7:30. At the beginning of 2nd Quarter, please bring your daughter(s) over to the grassy area of the South End Zone so that they can warm up and practice with the Varsity Dance Team.
What to wear for performance : Please have your daughter wear her pink “Joliet Catholic Academy Dance Team” shirt she received at camp, with either black, gray or white pants. It is usually cold, so they may want to layer as well and wear a long-sleeve shirt and/or sweatshirt underneath. Usually gym shoes work best in case it has rained earlier in the day, or if it is cold out.
**If you daughter(s) will be performing with the Varsity Cheer Team, they should layer their shirts accordingly: Cheer shirt on top, with Dance Team shirt underneath (Cheer performs first) **